Looking to take the family on an urban getaway in Sydney over the school holidays?
At the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, families (furry ones too) can celebrate special moments in elevated luxury, embark on new adventures together, and indulge in the chocolatey fun Easter activities.
From chocolate cooking classes with the hotel’s pastry chef to a decadent high tea by French chocolatier, Valrhona, there’s something for every sweet tooth in the family. Your little ones will also have their very own tent with a special Easter-themed gift that will leave them hopping with excitement.
The Family Fun Package includes:
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children ages 12 and under at Mode Kitchen & Bar
- Choice of a family pass to Taronga Zoo for two adults and two children or a food and beverage credit of AU$100 per room, per stay
- Welcome gifts for kids, including a cuddly koala and tote bag, activity book and lolly jar
- Complimentary dining from the kids’ menus for children ages six and under
- Fifty per cent off lunch and dinner from the kids’ menus for children ages seven to 12
Terms & conditions: This offer is valid from 1 April 2023 to 31st August 2023, breakfast is not available through In-Room Dining, free dining for children six (6) years old and under. Enjoy 50% off breakfast for children between 7 to 12 years old and inclusive kids’ menu pricing for lunch and dinner.
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Location doesn’t get any better than this: Iconic Sydney Harbour sits at the doorstep of the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney. The historic The Rocks and Circular Quay are right next door. Head out to explore the nearby shopping, outdoor adventure and vibrant social scene that surround the hotel, then meet back at Mode Kitchen & Bar for fresh, local cuisine and drinks at Grain.