From a wellness retreat and an adults-only hotel with a rooftop infinity pool to an opulent escape where old-world charm and heritage tours combine.
Only minutes away from Singapore’s CBD and in the heart of its luxury island getaway, the Sentosa cluster of hotels managed by Far East Hospitality has something to suit any travel style where you’ll experience Sentosa like never before.
Couples will be bathed in romance and adventures in equal parts at The Outpost Hotel Sentosa, with its sleek modern design and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking stunning straits and luxurious standing rain shower. Brimming with history, The Barracks Hotel Sentosa will leave you floating on a cloud of decadence. Or, if well-being is top of the list, the Oasia Resort Sentosa offers a sanctuary of mindful activities and nutritious foods to transport you to a higher elevation of health.
Recharge and refresh at Oasia Resort Sentosa
Oasia Resort Sentosa is an idyllic destination with the Oasia Spa’s a lavish hub of tranquillity. The signature spa and stay package, Oasia Signature Wellness, introduces guests to the Oasia wellness journey that extends beyond a simple stay. Daily activities from aqua Zumba to sunset yoga and wellness workshops to create body scrubs made from upcycled coffee grounds. Besides the in-room wellness TV channel and fitness classes, guests staying in the Wellness Rooms (junior suite and above) will enjoy bespoke amenities during their stay. These include customised healthy snacks and access to a variety of wellness workshops led by health and wellness experts. Those preferring solo workouts or needing to stretch out before turning in can loan lululemon yoga mats along with an iPad pre-loaded with guided fitness routines.
The 191 rooms and suites are dressed in earthy tones. When you’re not in Shavasana, explore the island’s nature trails and fine sandy beaches.
Experience a two-nights stay in a Junior Suite, that includes:
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Oasia Spa 60 minutes body massage for two people per stay
- Personalised wellness amenities including Oasia herbal tea, wellness snacks, wellness turndown gift, and Oasia wellness journal
- Complimentary wellness activities
- One-way arrival limousine transfer
- Up to 25 percent off on participating restaurants and Sentosa attractions
- Up to 15 percent off a la carte spa treatments at Oasia Spa
Adult-only adventures at The Outpost Hotel Sentosa
As the only adults-only hotel on the island, The Outpost Hotel Sentosa offers an exclusive lifestyle in the heart of Singapore. Rooftop 1-Altitude Coast is an all-day destination with its infinity pool and dining options adding to the spectacular views.
Coast-to-Coast package includes a stay for two in one of the 193 deluxe rooms with experiences within and beyond the hotel. From exploring the southern coast from a coastal tandem bike trail with a personalised picnic. Or, take to the waters on a sea tour weaving between Singapore’s southern islands on a fast inflatable military craft.
The Coast-to-Coast package includes:
- Daily breakfast at Sol & Ora
- Choice of one experience: Sentosa coastal tandem bike trail and picnic or a 60-minute maritime heritage Southern Island adventure RHIB ride or a cable car sky dining experience
- Access to all Outpost Xperience, including workshops and activities like Sachi soy-wine cocktail-making class, Supafresh Dance Fitness and partner yoga
- Minibar customisation from a premium drinks and snacks selection
- Beach Club Hopper: $100 voucher to wine and dine at Bikini Bar, Coastes and Ola Beach Club
- Up to 25% discount off Sentosa attractions and participating restaurants
Old-world charm at The Barracks Hotel Sentosa
Meticulously restored and modernised from the original British Artillery Barracks built in 1904, The Barracks Hotel Sentosa offers discrete opulence and takes guests back to an old-world cherished time of charm. 40 luxe guestrooms and suites – with ground floor rooms boasting direct pool access, it mixes the contemporary with timeless heritage. Let the hotel’s Equerry team spoil you as they ensure everything is in order for a seamless trip. The team remains available round-the-clock to help you take care of anything urgent. Even taking care of any late-night cravings.
Take self-guided heritage tour exploring the seven historical buildings in the precinct. On select days, you can be even guided by veterans from the former artillery outpost.
The Barracks Heritage Safari – Cultural Gems package includes:
- Two nights stay in a Premier Room or Suite Room
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Access to The Living Room with all-day refreshments and evening cocktails with canapés
- Tour experience in the Barracks Jeep
- Choice of cultural trail to Chinatown, Kampong Glam, Tiong Bahru or Katong District
- Chocolate truffles and Prosecco on arrival