Globally, the top media agency picked up more than 250 pieces of business, while for the top creative shop it was close to 500.
The number of new accounts won by agencies declined by 9% last year compared with the post-lockdown boom of 2021. There were 6,827 account moves in 2022 versus 7,504 in 2021, according to data from C
Excellent choice! This is exclusive Campaign content.
Sign in or join our top subscription tier, The Knowledge, today.
- Monthly global and APAC research reports on M&A, new business and client spending
- Quarterly global forecasting reports
- Trend analysis reports with APAC agency report cards
- Unlimited access to all Campaign Asia-Pacific content and its archive of 70,000+ articles,. No monthly limits!
- Full account membership support
- Event discounts
or call +852 2122 5222
or email [email protected]