Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest hotel franchising company with more than 8,900 hotels in over 95 countries, and Palladium Hotel Group, one of the largest Spanish hotel companies, have announced a groundbreaking commercial alliance.
The alliance will see over 6,500 rooms added to Wyndham’s Registry Collection with 14 all-inclusive TRS Hotels and Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts overseen by Palladium Hotel Group in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Brazil under a long-term agreement leveraging Wyndham’s extensive distribution and bringing Wyndham’s all-inclusive resort portfolio to 26 properties.
“Expanding Registry Collection Hotels continues Wyndham’s global growth in the luxury space and grants more travellers access to new, preeminent experiences in some of the most remarkable destinations,” said Geoffrey A. Ballotti, president and chief executive officer of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. “These unique, all-inclusive hotels are designed to ensure that guests – whether redeeming Wyndham Rewards points or booking directly – will enjoy an elevated vacation.”
“This agreement with a hotel company that has one of the greatest distribution capacities in the United States is a great pairing for us”, added Jesús Sobrino, CEO of Palladium Hotel Group – “This alliance is part of our commitment to the American market due to its proximity and great air connectivity with the Caribbean destinations where we operate. We are also very pleased to add synergies between our Palladium Rewards program and Wyndham Rewards, recognized as one of the top loyalty programs in the industry.”
Registry Collection Hotels is a careful curation of hotels, offering incredible experiences in spectacular destinations with an evident individuality, elevated by thoughtful design, world-class service, and core values shared by Palladium Hotel Group’s brands. As part of the arrangement, Palladium Hotel Group’s two all-inclusive luxury brands – Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and TRS Hotels – will join Wyndham’s leading luxury Registry Collection brand.
Through this alliance, both hotel groups aim to strengthen their leadership position in the region and expand into key tourist markets in the Caribbean. By joining the Registry Collection, Palladium Hotel Group’s properties will maintain their unique character while tapping into the global scale of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and its award-winning Wyndham Rewards loyalty programme with more than 94 million active members. Simultaneously, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts will benefit from Palladium Hotel Group’s long history as a hotel management company in five-star all-inclusive resorts in America, particularly in the Caribbean.
The first four properties to join Registry Collection Hotels are located in Mexico and include:
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa in Riviera Maya
- TRS Yucatan Hotel in Riviera Maya
Upcoming Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and TRS Hotels properties this August and September include:
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa (Riviera Nayarit, Mexico)
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa (Riviera Nayarit, Mexico)
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino (Playa Bávaro – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa (Playa Bávaro – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa (Playa Bávaro – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- TRS Turquesa Hotel (Playa Bávaro – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
- Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa (Imbassaí, Brazil)