Hilton’s Chef Recruitment Week
For Chief Recruitment Week from 9 to 13 May 2022, Hilton has cooked up more than 100 roles within its bars and restaurants across the UK and Ireland to hire prospective team members.
Held over five days across the UK, the special week will allow budding hospitality workers to visit local hotels and learn about the available job opportunities. Job openings range from Apprentice Chef and Junior Sous Chef to Chef de Partie and Head Chef positions.
Over 30 hotels from Dunblane to Bright are taking part in Chef Recruitment Week, offering many events, including:
- A ‘make your own waffle’ workshop at Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport on 10 May 2022
- Breakfast with the chef at Hilton London Metropole on 10 May 2022
- Coffee drop-in sessions at London Hilton on Park Lane on 10 May 2022
- Recruitment open day at The Biltmore Mayfair, LXR Hotels & Resorts on 11 May 2022
- A ‘create your own cookie recipe’ at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro on 12 May 2022
- Afternoon tea and canapés at Hilton Watford on 12 May 2022
- Chef and pizza open evening at Hilton East Midlands Airport on 12 May 2022
- Lunch and learn with the team at Hilton Brighton Metropole on 13 May 2022
- Cooking masterclasses and food tastings at London Hi8lton on Park Lane’s Galvin at Windows on 16 May 2022
“We have some incredible chefs working in our restaurants across the UK and Ireland, many of whom have worked worldwide serving up creative and top-class dishes to our guests. During Hilton Chef Recruitment Week, we hope to add to that talent and perhaps start someone on their incredible career journey,” said Richard Raven, Regional Director, F&B, UK&I and Israel, Hilton.
“We encourage all potential new Team Members to come down to one of our many Chef Recruitment Week events to find out more about the roles available and hopefully join our team!”