Creamy Pineapple Smoothie
This pineapple smoothie will transport you to a tropical oasis! It has the perfect pineapple flavor combined with juice, bananas, and some yogurt. If you are looking for the perfect summertime treat, this is it!
Smoothies are perfect for a good breakfast, lunch, or snack. They are perfect for taking on the go, and when you make them at home, then you can add anything in and cater them to you! I especially love this creamy avocolada, this delicious peach smoothie, and this mixed berry smoothie.
Juicy Pineapple Smoothie
This pineapple smoothie has the best sweet and fruity flavor. When I am on vacation, I always love to get fresh, pineapple-flavored food and I wanted to bring those flavors to my very own kitchen. This recipe is so easy and will take you less than 5 minutes to make. Soon you will be sipping on something that is its own little slice of heaven!
Smoothies are a great way to get in a bunch of your fruit for the day because you can drink them on the go and all at once! This pineapple smoothie is no exception, and between the bananas, pineapple, yogurt, and orange juice… Well, it proves that something can be healthy and taste good at the same time! Plus, it’s a great starter recipe for any kid that’s interested in making something in the kitchen on their own! Try it out. You won’t regret it!
What’s in a Pineapple Smoothie?
Simple and fresh ingredients are what make this smoothie so delicious! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements!
- Ice: A cup of ice is all that you need!
- Pineapple Chunks: You need to use a frozen banana so that this isnt too runny.
- Banana: I always like to use frozen ingredients for smoothies but if you have a fresh banana, that will work!
- Juice: You can use pineapple juice or orange juice in this recipe.
- Yogurt: I used vanilla yogurt but you could use greek yogurt to make this a little healthier!
- Honey: This is the ingredient that will sweeten things up without the need for any sugar!
How Do You Make a Pineapple Smoothie?
This is super easy to make and won’t take you more than 5 minutes! I love recipes that I can make and take with me on the go. This one is easy, juicy, and absolutely delightful!
- Blend: Add ice, pineapple, banana, pineapple juice, yogurt and honey into the blender. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Take this smoothie to the next level but switch things up and make it your own! H re are a few ideas on what you can do to make this pineapple smoothie different every time.
- Protien Powder: Add in a scoop or two of your favorite vanilla protien powder to get a little extra protien in for the day! It won’t chanhe up the flavor or texture but it will help fill you up for longer!
- Fruit: Add in some more flavor by substituting 1 cup of the frozen pineapple for 1 cup of frozen mangos.
- Coconut: Make this a pina colada by adding in some shredded coconut or coconut milk!
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
- 2 cups pineapple juice or orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons honey
Add ice, pineapple, banana, pineapple juice, yogurt and honey into the blender. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Calories244kcal (12%)Carbohydrates57g (19%)Protein4g (8%)Fat1g (2%)Saturated Fat1g (5%)Polyunsaturated Fat1gMonounsaturated Fat1gCholesterol3mg (1%)Sodium48mg (2%)Potassium545mg (16%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar49g (54%)Vitamin A110IU (2%)Vitamin C26mg (32%)Calcium143mg (14%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Course Beverage, Breakfast
Keyword pineapple smoothie